(Click on the images above to see full-screen versions)
- Comes with 3 colour variations which can be set on the new “Theme Variables” tab.
- The theme uses it’s own theme logo by default but if you have your own logo image, upload it to the site-design directory that you uploaded during theme installation and enter it’s name on the new “Theme Variables” tab. If this field is left blank the theme will display a text version of the site name and site slogan that you entered in the “Preferences/Basic” tab.
- You can switch the email link in the top navigation bar on or off on the new “Theme Variables” tab though remember that there is no contact section or plug-ins with this theme.
- You can set the quantity of articles displayed on the front-page on the new “Theme Variables” tab.
- You can set the main photos section on the new “Theme Variables” tab.
- You can set the quantity of articles displayed by a listing page on the new “Theme Variables” tab. This does not apply to tag and default sections.
- By default the theme will use the standard textpattern feed tags however if you have a Feedburner account you can enter it’s name on the new “Theme Variables” tab and feed links will point to that instead.
- There is no need to create thumbnails for this theme. All images displayed throughout the theme are auto-generated from your original image which can be as large as you like.
- When viewing an
individual _article page, clicking on the
article_image will display your full-size image in the “PrettyPhoto” lightbox.
- A full-width page template is included.